Electronic Engineering Apprentice
Mastronik Solutions Ltd
We are a well-established electronics manufacturing company based in Shefford, Bedfordshire. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly company with plans for the future to become an engineer with in-house training and college attendance.
During your apprenticeship you will learn the following:
- Using our production system to record processes & times taken
- Using internal & customer manufacturing information
- Material handling of static & moisture sensitive parts
- Mechanical assembly using hand & power tools
- Component identification
- Soldering of various materials using different solder types
- Panel wiring & looming techniques
- Cable termination using different crimping methods & equipment
- PCB assembly using manual & automated production methods
As a small actively growing business there will be many opportunities for advancement within the organisation. These include specialist roles such as S/M programming / operation, AOI programming / operation, Project management & wider supervisory or managerial positions. There also may be potential to move onto further education such as HNC/HND qualifications.
We will offer a pay review after 3 months.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- We are looking for an individual who wishes to pursue a career in the electronics industry
- Accuracy & a good attention for detail will be important
- Enthusiastic hardworking
- Courteous & polite
5 GCSE's grade A* to D/9 - 3 or a Level 2 equivalent must include English & maths.
You will gain the following qualifications:
Performing Engineering Operations NVQ Level 2 Diploma (QCF) – with bias to match your chosen pathway
- Industrial Environment Awareness Level 2 Award in (QCF)
- English and maths Functional Skills
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.