Apprentices will have the opportunity to work on and learn to install some of the following systems:
- Containment systems
- Mains electrical work
- Small power & lighting systems
- Lighting controls
- Data, access control & intruder alarms
- CCTV systems
- Fire alarm systems
- Amongst these there will also be the
- Opportunity to assist in more specialist areas like
- CompEX ATEX aswell
Management roles available internally once qualified
- Good communication
- Time management
- Time Keeping
- Willing to Learn
GCSE English and maths 4-9/A-C
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.