We are seeking enthusiastic Electrical Apprentices to join our maintenance team:
- Carrying out services
- Carrying out repairs
- Installations testing as required
- Completing all necessary paperwork
We’ll develop your skills from day one as you support real projects and learn about our business. You’ll attend college on a day or block release basis and learn all the essentials for your future role.
Wolverhampton Homes has a longstanding commitment to developing young talent from across the city and our apprentices have shone through, winning plenty of awards in the process! The programme has created a diverse group of valued employees who have continued to develop their careers with us across different teams and are critical to the success of our business – expressions of interest will be particularly welcome from residents of Wolverhampton.
Progression to a permanent position for the right candidate.
- IT and social media literate – ability to use a wide range of software and social media including internal communications
- Willingness to undertake training and study for qualifications appropriate to an apprenticeship role
- Demonstrate a positive can do attitude that embraces learning and continuous professional development
- Enthusiasm to learn chosen trade
- Applicants will normally have gained a minimum of 3-5 GCSEs (grade A*-C/9-4) or equivalent, preferably English, mathematics and a Science or relevant/appropriate experience
- Level 3 - Installation Electrician/Maintenance Electrician
- Functional Skills if required
Apprenticeship standard, plus in-house training with relevant providers e.g. asbestos awareness, personal safety, manual handling.