Education Partnerships Associate Apprenticeship
WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
- Delivering engaging & inspiring workshops and presentations at partner schools and colleges to promote WhiteHat and the apprenticeship route.
- Keeping our records of school and college engagement up to date.
- Booking school & college visits into the educational outreach calendar including confirming the Apprentice Hacktivists to deliver the activity.
- Coordinating the collection and return of educational outreach equipment.
- Monitoring and replenishing educational outreach resources, e.g. flyers.
- Working with the wider marketing team to create collateral for tech outreach programmes e.g. flyers & blog content.
- Supporting the Education and Engagement Manager with administrative tasks for Tech Outreach Programme e.g. corresponding with applicants for these programmes, ensuring they have the information they require in advance of a programme/event.
- Staffing Tech Outreach Events e.g. registering of attendees as they arrive, supporting set up on the day, stewarding attendees to the correct place, taking photographs.
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid customer service and relationship management skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills, including with customers / service-users.
- At least one years’ experience working with young people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- An understanding of the apprenticeship route.
- An ability to work fast with attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Six months' admin experience
Associate project manager higher level standard
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.