ZLT Electrical are a fast growing electrical wholesaler with a strong web presence based in Ashford, Kent.
A full-time product data administrator position has become available in our company.
Suitable applicants should possess a strong interest in IT, have Excel experience and knowledge in manipulating large quantities of data.
Our Website Administration team are responsible for growing our online product offering, enhancing our current website content, and assisting with the day to day running of our website.
£14,000 per annum.
- Upload new products and manage existing products on our website platform.
- Use product information to write product titles, descriptions, and unique selling bullet points with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Liaising with third parties (including manufacturers) to gain relevant pricing and product information and solve any problems that may arise.
- Assessing that the company websites product information is populated correctly, accurate and in accordance with SEO best practises.
- Monitor the effectiveness of your work with Google analytics.
What we are looking for:
The idea candidate:
- Must demonstrate knowledge in data management and manipulation in Excel
- Have excellent attention to detail and work with extreme accuracy
- Is self-motivated and proactive
- Can communicate well
- Is comfortable managing and prioritising your own workload
- Work well on your own or in a team as needed
- The right person for this role will be happy and able to facilitate managing a large array of products including: pricing, product specifications and images
- Can multi-task / Working in bulk is key and you will not be discouraged by large spreadsheets
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.