- Assist with the supervision of children at play (indoors and outdoors) and at meal times
- Assist with the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework
- Take part in delivering the highest standard of care through the nursery
- Demonstrate a commitment to understand how children develop
- The weekly wage for this apprenticeship is £129.
To progress onto the Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification.
All positions are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references.
Ability to work shifts between 7.30am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday up to 30 hours per week.
In house training for Continuous Professional Development.
Annual Staff Awards Dinner and Christmas Party.
Employee of the Month Scheme.
Annual Staff Summer Outing.
Nursery Welfare incentives to fund team building events.
20 plus statutory bank holidays and additional day of for birthday.
- Good communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Able to adapt to change
- Commitment to complete work set within deadlines and complete your apprenticeship
- Passion and commitment for working with children
Preferred but not essential English and Maths at GCSE grade C or equivalent.
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Footsteps Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
If successful, you will complete a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship programme,
delivered through Footsteps Nurseries dedicated training provider, Realise.