- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn and take on new skills
- Good team worker
- Able to follow policies & procedures effectively
- Able to interact & communicate positively
- Able to plan & carry out suitable activities
The weekly wage for this apprenticeship is £129.
- On completion of level 2, have the opportunity to progress to level 3
- Good communication
- Good use of initiative
- Good Level of spoken English
- Good Level of maths
- Able to work with others and alone
- Preferred GCSE maths and English level 2/3 or level 1 equivalent.
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Building Blocks Day Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
If successful, you will complete a Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship programme, delivered through Building Block's dedicated training provider, Realise Training.