Duties will include:
- Assist in the dayto day care of children
- Organise and take part in activities
- Observing children and updating development plans
- Assist at meal/snack and sleep times
- Cleaning rooms and sanitising toys
- To progress onto a level 3 apprenticeship with Realise
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Passionate about the care of children
- Good team player that shows initiative and a good level of common sense
- Knowledge of EYFS
Preferably Good English and
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Little kids kingdom will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in
your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day. If successful,you will complete a level 2 early years practitioner apprenticeship programme,delivered through little kids kingdom's dedicated training provider, Realise.
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an exciting period of
growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late 2020.
We’ve invested heavily in our people and culture, and we want to grow our teams by finding people who share our passion and enthusiasm for creating a better future.