A general nursery role with children aged 0-5.
- Helping out setting up food
- Helping with activities
- Working towards the curriculum
- Making sure the area is clean, tidy and hazard free
- Attend team meetings
- Put ideas and suggestions forward
The weekly wage for this apprenticeship is £129.
- Opportunity for full-time job at the end and then would be encouraged to complete Level 3 apprenticeship
- DBS Required
- Noodle Now, inhouse training, safeguarding and protection training, in house training days
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Passionate about childcare
- GCSE A*-C or 9-4 Maths and English or Functional Skills or equivalent qualifications
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. ABC Kids Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
If successful, you will complete a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship programme,
delivered through ABC Kids Nursery's dedicated training provider, Realise.