Duties to include:
- Assist with the supervision of children at play (indoors and outdoors) and at meal times
- Assist with the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework
- Take part in delivering the highest standard of care through the nursery
- Demonstrate a commitment to understand how children develop
To progress onto the level 3 Early Years Educator qualification.
All positions are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Able to adapt to change
- Commitment to complete work set within deadlines and complete your apprenticeship
- Passion and commitment for working with children
Preferred but not essential English and Maths at GCSE at 4/C or equivalent.
- Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Footsteps Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day
- If successful, you will complete a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship programme, delivered through Footsteps Nurseries dedicated training provider, Realise