Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Planning and implementing activities for children
- To help them develop in key areas
- Work as team to ensure the day to day running is of a high standard
- Light cleaning duties
- Possible opportunity to move onto level 3.
Able to travel to the setting to suit a shift pattern of working hours, nursery is on bus route with bus stop right outside
- Good communicator
- Good use of initiative
- Interest in childcare career
- Good attendance is vital
- Able to work as a team
- No qualifications required although GCSE or equivalent maths and English is desirable
Early Years Practitioner Level 2
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12-month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Childcare