Early Years Practitioner Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
Little Deers Pre School
Paragon Training Academy Ltd
An opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to gain a qualification and begin or continue a rewarding career in early years care and education. We offer a unique opportunity to kick start your childcare career in an idyllic New Forest setting surrounded by ponies, deer, and other forest livestock. If you love children, the countryside and splashing in muddy puddles, we have the perfect job for you.
- Daily care and education of the children with support and guidance from the rest of the team
- Outdoor play (splashing in muddy puddles)
- Daily Care routines for children 0-5 years
- Reading stories, singing songs
- Supporting children’s learning and development
- Observing play to enhance learning opportunities
An opportunity to remain at the setting upon completion of qualification and progress to senior positions.
- Ability to work well and keep a cool head
- A good team player
- Ability to use initiative at all times
- Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
- A great communicator
- Cheerful and friendly
- A passion for nature and the outdoors
GCSE's or equivalent passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Early Years practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.