Early Years Practitioner Apprentice
Church of ascention pre school playgroup
- 8am-12:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour per day for apprenticeship study
- Help to set up the room
- Play with children to create thrilling experiences both indoors and outdoors in all weathers
- Interact with children during group times, e.g. story, rhymes, dance and snack-time etc.
- Prepare snack and clear away afterwards
- Attend to the children
- Possibility of continuing to Level 3 for the right candidate
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Open to constructive criticism
- Reliability and punctuality
- Good command of the English language both written and spoken
- Ability to make learning fun
- Someone who sees the wonder in everyday experiences
- No previous qualifications required
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company';s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Childcare
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.