- Assist with the day to day running of the playgroup
- Planning and supervising activities
- Observing and recording children's progress following the Early years foundation Stage curriculum
- Following Safeguarding and Health and Safety processes
- Assist with cleaning and tidying
There is potential of a permanent position on completion of the apprenticeship and the chance to work towards their Early years Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Some children have challenging behavior and special educational needs, you would need think about this before applying for role. We work term-time only.
- Strong communication skills - confident to communicate with adults and children
- Able to work in a team
- Good sense of humour
Maths & English GCSE at 4 (C) or above or equivalent is preferred but not essential.
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship.