Early Years Educator Apprenticeship - Advanced (Level 3)
GREENWOOD ACADEMIES TRUST
PEACH ORATOR LIMITED
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work as part of a team to ensure children are cared for in a happy, secure and stimulating environment
- Prepare curriculum equipment and learning resources as directed
- Supervise, observe, encourage and support children in meeting their personal targets
- Assist with planning, preparation and delivery of curriculum
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship - on-site and e-learning
- Functional Skills (if required)
- Any relevant on the job training required to carry out main roles and responsibilites
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of a permanent role
Reality CheckThis role is based in the Nursery at our Kingswood Primary Academy. To find out more about Kingswood Primary Academy visit https://www.kingswoodprimaryacademy.org/ This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Reliable, Friendly, Kind, Team player, Desire to achieve, Punctual
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.