I am looking for a kind candidate who is willing to learn and grow at the setting. Experience isn’t necessary as you will learn all you need to know whilst working. Just a kind person with an open mind.
Daily duties will be:
- Playing with the children
- Assisting and meal times
- Help to prepare healthy meals for the children
- Doing school pick ups
- Tidying up at the end of the day
- Setting out age appropriate activities
- Learning about tracking and planning
Future ProspectsTeam Leader
Reality CheckThis is a childminding setting in a home with a small number of children.
A driving license would be an advantage. Good people skills.
A kind person who has an opened mind and is willing to learn
English and Maths GCSE, preferably at level 4 and above.
- Early Years Educator Apprenticship Level 3
- Functional Skills if required