What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate would be expected to partake in the following tasks:
- Support the nursery team in the day to day running
- Help plan activities for children
- Help the children to learn through play
- Monitor the progress of children
- Help to keep the children safe
- Working within each child’s comfort zone to ensure optimal social, emotional and educational results
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator standard
- Level 3 Paediatric first aid
- Completed at apprentices work placement
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Fully qualified Early Years Educator may be offered a permanent role upon completion of apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Friendly, Approachable, Outgoing, Happy
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade 4/C-9/A) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C-9/A) Essential