- To deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years
- To ensure that the nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others
- To developing partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Deputy Nursery Manager/Nursery Manager
- To complete all academic aspects of the apprenticeship
The weekly wage for this apprenticeship is £163.
- Room Leader Opportunities
- Responsibilities in other areas (SEN)
- Math's & English skills (Good Level)
- Good communication skills
- Work as part of a team
- Confidence to work in a large nursery
- Use of own initiative
Level 2 Childcare qualification or 12 months experience working within Childcare.
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Good Foundations will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
If successful, you will complete a Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship programme, delivered through Good Foundation's dedicated training provider, Realise.