Duties to include:
- Follow the EYFS
- Promoting indoor and outdoor routines
- Planning and Assessment
- Care duties
A role available within the setting on a long term basis.
DBS Required variable shifts 7.30-6.00, 8-5, 8.30-5.30.
Bus Route, near town, off road parking.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Passionate about working with children
- Good communicator
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible & reliable
- Positive outlook
- Bubbly and outgoing
- Maths and English at A-C/4-7 or equivalent
- Must have a level 2 childcare qualification
- Level 3 - Early Years Educator
- Functional Skills if required