As Early Years Educator Apprentice, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Caring for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years
- Completing administration
- Ensuring children’s basic needs are met – i.e. wiping noses, getting children to sleep
- Tiding the room, general house keeping, kitchen duties of washing up, or preparing meals
- Possibility of full time position at the end of qualification
- Good Communicator
- Passionate about working within the early years, helping to shape the lives of the children within your care.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to show your not so serious side!
- GCSE's English & maths grade 4-9 A/Cor equivalent are preferred.
- Childcare Level 2
Training to be provided
- On completion of this 18-month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating