As a Level 3 Apprentice, you will have a number of responsibilities and duties in your day to day role as well as being expected to support other members of the team. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and carrying out activities suitable to ages (arts and crafts, music, etc.)
- Maintaining a proper record of achievement file for key children
- Supporting all staff and engaging with the team
- Working alongside the staff team to ensure the proper development of all children
- Preparing meal times (cutting food, feeding children, etc.)
Your working week will be Monday to Thursday. The role will require you to complete a DBS Check.
- There may be an opportunity to stay on as a permanent member of staff upon successful completion of the Level 3.
- You must have some experience of working with children.
- You must be hard working and reliable. You must have a passion for childcare and child development. You must be committed to learning new skills.
- You must have either a Level 2 qualification in Childcare OR Health and Social Care. You must also have grade C 9-4 or above in GCSE English and maths.
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education
- Functional Skills maths and English
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
You will be mentored by experienced members of staff. All training and assessment will take place in the work place with no requirement for day release.
- Paragon Skills are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals, complete your apprenticeship and get a start in your chosen career. You will receive regular visits and support from one of our industry qualified Learning & Development Coaches. You will receive access to an online portfolio to store your work and remotely access all of the resources you need to complete your apprenticeship in style. If you provide the dedication to hard work and willingness to learn - we’ll provide the resources, industry expertise and support you need to complete your apprenticeship.