As Early Years Practitioner Apprentice your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Contribute to weekly planning for children
- Creating and carrying out exciting activities with the children
- Observations and assessments of children to mark where they are in their current development
- Housekeeping and preparation of snack and tea
- Be aware of and comply with the procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
Room for progression either in the nursery or into a school environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to take instruction
- A positive, clear role model
- Willing team player
- Secondary school education - GCSEs or equivalent
- Level 2 Qualification in Childcare
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner