Duties to include:
- Learn and develop trade skills. As an employee-in-training, apprentices exhibit an enthusiasm to learn and an interest in childcare
- Attend training classes
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations
- Complete training assignments
- Follow company processes
- To be involved in children Learning activities and snack time
Possible full-time job upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- An ambitious person
- Wants to be sure what they want to do after the course
- English accurate
- Willingness to learn
- Well organised
Minimum 4 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Support to achieve knowledge, skills and behaviours as laid out in the apprenticeship standard