E-Commerce Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Homespace Direct Limited
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Whilst on the Apprenticeship, Apprentices take on full roles and are encouraged to make commercial and business development decisions, with full support as and when required. The role will educate you in all aspects of business and will be challenging enough to enable you to develop well rounded business acumen.
- Prepare listings for new products, so that they may be uploaded on to various sales channels like our own website, eBay and Amazon. This involves accurate description writing and editing photos
- Answering customer queries via email and telephone regarding order queries and product information
- Liaising with suppliers regarding, products, deliveries and delivery schedules
- Identifying new products, involving pricing, margin and competitor analysis
- Processing customer orders using a fully integrated order processing and stock management IT system
- Processing customer returns
- Involvement in business development projects
- Monthly reports including margin and stock analysis
- Liaising with pickers regarding stock discrepancies etc.
- Matching purchase delivery notes and invoices
- Helping in other areas when occasionally needed
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Personal qualities
- Attention to detail, will be writing listings for website.
- Company will help build confidence, but ideally someone who is confident
- A good work ethic
6 GCSEs including maths and English (or equivalent).
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.