What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will undertake the installation, maintenance and repair of beverage dispense equipment throughout multiple outlets as required under contract
- To provide industry leading customer service to Budweiser Brewing Group and our customers
- Undertake the installation of drinks dispense equipment within the expected service level agreement and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Drinks Dispense Technician.
- To attend and fully participate in training and OPR/Development activities as required.
- Training will be block release at the City of Wolverhampton College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There may be the possibility of a full time position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Logical
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent 5 GCSE's including English and Science (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade B/6) Essential