Drew Lear Technology Ltd - Electronic Engineering Apprentice Level 3
DREW LEAR TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Harrow and Uxbridge College
Duties will include:
- Understanding the importance of complying with statutory, quality, organisational and health and safety regulations
- Understanding approved diagnostic methods and techniques used to help solve engineering/manufacturing problems
- Understanding the importance of only using current approved processes, procedures, documentation and the potential implications for the organisation if this is not adhered to
- Understanding and interpreting relevant engineering/manufacturing data and documentation in order to complete their job role
- Understanding the different roles and functions in the organisation and how they interact
- Understanding why it is important for an organisation to continually review their processes and procedures.
- Understanding of general engineering/manufacturing mathematical and scientific principles, methods, techniques, graphical expressions, symbols formulae and calculations used by engineering technicians
- Understanding the structure, properties and characteristics of common materials used in the sector
This list is not exhaustive.
- Skilled electronic engineer/Team Leader/Manager
The company would prefer someone with a full/clean driving licence, the company is based in High Wycombe. You should be a cheerful, communicative person – interacting with our small team.
- Being able to follow instructions
- Having good communication skills especially on the telephone
- Being methodical and organised
- Having good concentration
- Being able to work to strict deadlines
- Fully committed to learning the job
- Not afraid of hard work
- Able to communicate in a business-like manner
- Mandatory - GCSE Level C in maths & English or GCSE Grade 4/5 in maths & English or equivalent
- Level 3 Engineering Manufacture Framework
Apprentices will be required to attend college 2 days per week for the first 18 months, at Uxbridge Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate will support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- QCF Framework
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT (if required)
Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.