Domiciliary Care Worker Apprentice
ETHOS CARE SERVICES LIMITED
Paragon skills have the energy & experience to give you the edge in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
- Assisting people in their home with washing or showering
- Getting people out of bed in the morning and putting them to bed in the evening
- Breakfast and other meal preparation
- Recording of tasks on an electronic app
- There is the opportunity to take NVQ’s which would assist in career developments such as moving to a Junior Care Co-ordinator role
- Other than a full driving licence none are required to apply as full training will be given
- A car or scooter is essential as you will be visiting people in their own homes
- There is the possibility of a company car if required
- Able to use initiative
- Ability to use a digital app
- No previous qualifications required
- Driving licence due to the nature of the role and own mode of transport
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.