As an apprentice you will be required to:
- Assist stylists and staff in the day to day running of the salon
- Greet and offer clients refreshments
- Stock check and replace
- Keep the salon clean and tidy
- Opportunity to progress to level 3 qualification
- Employed role within salon
- Saturday working
- Long time spent on feet
- Possible late nights
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Able to work as part of a team as well as being able to use own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service
- A genuine interest in the industry
- Willing to progress
GCSE's or equivalent are not required but can be an advantage when deciding on Functional Skills in maths and English.
Training to be provided by Leslie Frances Sheffield Academy alongside salon to meet Dip L2 Hair Professional Standards.
Functional skills maths and English if required.