Digital & Technology Solutions Professional L6 (Integrated Degree) – Software Developer Apprentice - Degree (Level 6)
- Delivering a great experience for our customers by helping to create the very best software projects
- Coding in various different languages
- Perform code reviews, debugging and refactoring
- Build secure and effective software solutions
Assimilate in a permanent role with BT Group on completion of the apprenticeship.
Are you willing to learn new skills quickly and have an impact on real life solutions?
- Bold decision maker
- Customer champion
- Inspiring communicator
- Solution focused
- Collaborative partner
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
- Willingness to learn and be trained
- Ability to use own initiative to solve business problems
- You’ll need to achieve (or be on course to achieve) three A-Levels or equivalent with a minimum of BBC grades
- You’ll also need a minimum of four GCSEs at grades C/4 or above including English and maths - equivalent qualifications are accepted
- Please note all of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibility criteria
- Level 6 - Digital and technology solutions professional standard
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.