What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be tasked with playing orders for the provision of telephony, VoIP, data, mobile, connectivity and security products. Purchase of hardware for all orders· Liaise with customers, sales agents and franchisees over the phone, email, remote access their systems. By the end of your apprenticeship, you will be skilled in working with different teams.· Support customers with their installations to guarantee satisfaction. Quality is a powerful skill to develop.
- Work experience is desirable but not essential must have a keen interest/passion in processes, products, organisation.
- Overall personality and willingness to learn is equally important.
- Experience with active business environments is important.
- An interest in the IT & Telecoms industry.
- A driving license will be beneficial if not local.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- IT literate – Microsoft Office, online systems for ordering products and booking phone calls.
- Mature telephone manner.
- Organisation and time management.
- Willingness to learn new.
Desired Personal Qualities:-
- A team player while also being able to work independently.
- Optimistic and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Have an excellent sense of humour.
- Self – Motivated and hard working.
- Resilient and able to deal with business situations.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completing the apprenticeship, a full time position might be offered dependent on attitude and aptitude.
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a Digital Support Technician Level 3 Qualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through:
4-6 weekly 1-2-1 sessions with your tutor
20% off the job training
The course is a 15 month programme
More info can be found here - https://www.learningcurvegroup.co.uk/courses/learners/level-three-digital-support-technician-apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completing the apprenticeship, a full time position might be offered dependent on attitude and aptitude.
Skills RequiredIT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Logical, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English & Maths (Grade A* - C / 9 - 4) Desired