We are looking for someone keen to learn and develop in the commercial area of the business supporting management with their data requirements and enabling them to make informed decisions based on provided data.
Some knowledge of Microsoft packages with basic Excel knowledge will be beneficial but support and training will be provided at all steps.
Duties will include:
- As a Team Player, you will need to work with other members of the Production Department to ensure jobs are prioritised and effectively completed
- Good all-around knowledge of IT and an understanding of Microsoft Access, Word, and Excel
- Based in a busy mailing house the role involves producing mail merged letters, labels, envelopes, and postcards
- Data processing/IT duties
- Setting up FTP accounts for customers to enable them to upload and download data
The possibility of securing a permanent job within the company on successful completion of the qualification.
Bus stop nearby!
Can you manage the wage?
Can you commit to the duration of the apprenticeship? (15 months)
- A passion data
- Good with Excel and databases
- Keen attention to detail
- Wanting and willing to learn
- Keen to learn & develop
- Team player
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent qualification).
A Digital Applications Technician helps their organisation and its internal users to maximise the use of digital technologies and adapt to and exploit changes in technology to meet organisation objectives and maximise productivity ensure effective use of digital office technologies, productivity software, digital communications, including collaborative technologies, and digital information systems to achieve objectives.
A Digital Service Technician supports the external customers and clients of their organisation through a wide variety of digital channels, to help them access and receive services, to coach and support them in their use of the digital systems; to support them to complete and submit information remotely and to diagnose and resolve their problems in relation to their access to and use of the digital technologies.