The key responsibilities of the role are:
Strategy, business case and product roadmap
- Conduct and report on desk research and customer research, including user testing, to inform the roadmap for new products and markets, product extensions, and product improvements
- Contribute to the development of business cases for specified products or areas, including developing the project budget and schedule
- Contribute to the development and tracking of HEQ Digital roadmaps
- Contribute to the strategic and operational planning process for HEQ Digital
Project governance and management:
- Set up and maintain schedules for designated projects, including dependencies on other teams within a matrix structure
- Monitor project progress and provide update reports in project meetings, including RAG ratings and risks and issues
- Create and manage the Oracle Project code, including inputting budget and monitoring spend on a regular basis
- Ensure project documentation is kept up to date
- Run lessons learned sessions with the project team at the end of a project
- Take ownership for the development of designated content, assets, support materials or training materials
- Contract writers, freelancers, and other suppliers
- Manage supplier POs and invoices
- Manage suppliers to balance quality, time, and budget
- Be accountable for allocated product budget(s)
- Take part in quality assurance of content, features, and functionality at key points during product development
Customer support and product performance:
- Support the onboarding of organisations and users to the platform
- Manage a shared inbox, dealing with enquiries and troubleshooting customer issues
- Maintain customer support log, reporting monthly on tickets raised and making recommendations for process improvements
- Monitor and report on the performance of specified products or areas against agreed KPIs
- Collate and report on usage and engagement analytics
- Contribute to the process of measuring, and improving the efficacy of specified products or areas
Brilliant future career opportunities.
- You’ll have excellent organisational and time management skills, and you’ll be able to manage your learning alongside your work commitments
- You’ll have strong written and verbal communication skills, and be confident managing both internal and external stakeholders
- You’ll be confident with the Microsoft Office packages
- Can work well under pressure and multi-task
- You’ll be able to work collaboratively and effectively within a matrix structure
- You’ll have a flexible approach and be willing to adapt to changing circumstances in a fast-moving environment
- Be confident, highly organised, and efficient administrator with a keen attention for detail
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
A level (or equivalent).
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars, and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or Phone.
Our Associate Level 4 Project Management apprenticeship standard consists of the following:
- Associate Project Management Level 4 Standard (IPMA)
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-Point Assessment conducted by an external provider (Evaluation discussion and portfolio)
The End-Point Assessment (EPA) is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level.
It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.