Remit Training is delighted to be offering the opportunity to join a dynamic company in Beeston, Nottingham, supported by the IT Technical Salesperson apprenticeship.
This role will start your sales career with a business whose aim is to find the sales individuals who have the desire to succeed and stand out from the crowd.
If you have an enthusiastic and energetic personality you will most definitely contribute to the positive influence of Unitel Directs existing contact centre where they have created a happy and interesting working environment.
This IT Technical Salesperson qualification, worth £12000 in itself, will start your sales career!
During the apprenticeship you will:
- Learn how to handle call backs in relation to Unitel Directs products and services
- Assist the team with turning an enquiry into a sale through inbound calls, outbound calls, leads and website enquiries
- Learn multiple methods of communication that will be used to communicate with clients (telephony, email, ticketing)
- Have the opportunity to complete online marketing & advertising tasks such as SEO and PPC
- After full completion of the apprenticeship a full time permanent position will be offered to the apprentice if they show the right skills and attributes
- We offer a starting salary for an apprenticeship at £12k together with a fabulous uncapped commission structure which is paid monthly
- The post is permanent subject to passing the apprenticeship and a 6-month probationary period
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Desire to succeed
- Stand out from the crowd
- Great communication
- Telephone skills
- Positive outlook
- At least 5 GCSE's graded C/4 or above including English, maths and ICT - or the Functional Skills Level 2 equivalent
- IT Technical Salesperson Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services. You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible.
You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging and with specialised training become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation.
By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential. Working as an individual or as part of a team you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable you to successfully carry out tasks as directed and meet organisational objectives and sales targets.