Your key responsibilities:
- Designing websites
- Managing the website
- Creating engaging and consumable digital content for use on website and social platforms, such as photos and videos.
- Using analytics tools to track website reach and impact.
- Support with the creation of digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for the company SEO strategy, helping the business appear higher up in web searches.
- Take photos and create videos as and when needed
You will receive the following qualification:
Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard with a potential for career progression.
You will be part of a very dynamic team who loves ice cream!
A solid understanding of the internet and website functionality and design.
- A very good attention to detail.
- Computer literate with Microsoft office software.
- Interest in photography and creating video content.
- Experience in website design and creation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail to ensure all information is communicated and recorded correctly.
- Positive outlook, competitive, flexible and pro-active.
- Friendly team player with a genuine desire to progress.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of the team.
- Confident & outgoing manner.
- Strong work ethic and genuine desire to succeed in the workplace.
GCSE or equivalent in English & maths at Grade 9-4 (or equivalent) preferred
Remit’s Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship celebrates achievement by delivering upon various checkpoints along the learner journey that enables the apprentice to attain Google, CIW and British Computer Society (BCS) qualifications. We look to provide these qualifications to ensure a right-by-industry accreditation, equip the apprentice with up-to-date and future-state knowledge as well as over exceeding requirements at End Point Assessment.
The apprenticeship spans over 16 months with a celebration of achievement throughout. Apprentices are supported by dedicated Digital Skills Trainer sessions and through our Fuse Online Learning platform. The primary role of a digital marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention. This apprenticeship will provide an apprentice with the ability to operate effectively in their own business, their customers business and industry environments