What will the apprentice be doing?
Our comprehensive training will teach you the key concepts and techniques required to work to a marketing brief .
You will develop skills such as organisation, customer service, stakeholder management and the ability to work well under pressure. These skills will help you succeed in your career in the future.
- Collaborate to identify global business priorities, create clear marketing objectives and manage execution from strategic planning to implementation
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
- Prioritise multiple requests from various stakeholders simultaneously
- Ensure integration between all marketing activities planned for each of your audiences
- You'll become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure support the overall brand and company goals
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketing
• 25+ hours of tailored online learning
• Two BCS knowledge exams which must
be passed before progressing to end point
• A vendor qualification Google Analytics IQ which
can be taken any time after month 4
• Face to face sessions with the WhiteHat coach
in the apprentice’s place of work focused on
technical learning and self-development
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The ideal candidate should see this apprenticeship as a path into a full time career at Bloomberg
Skills RequiredIT skills, Attention to detail, Presentation skills, Creative, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential