Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
We are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship to join our growing internal Marketing Studio.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will form part of our wider Marketing department, and help to manage and co-ordinate digital marketing activity; ideally, you will have a basic understanding of marketing trends, and how these can influence consumer habits and experiences.
Main duties include:
- Learn and Co-ordinate email marketing activities using Salesforce & Pardot tools
- Learn and Co-ordinate how to manage B2B and B2C email engagement studios
- Create and manage customer databases
- Run reports on digital marketing activities
- Copywrite content for digital marketing activities
- Proofread content for digital marketing activities
- Create briefs for content requirements from the internal studio
- Carry out key word analysis for SEO and web optimisation purposes
- Training on Key Marketing Tools
- Possible Future Employment - Digital Marketing Assistant
The candidate will be working in what some would consider a controversial industry due to misrepresentation in the news.
Experience using Adobe photoshop/illustrator is a bonus.
- Creatively minded
- Business Savvy
Desirable GCSEs - English Literature/Language, Business, Graphics, Design, Art or equivalents.
Advanced Digital marketer standard.
Full on the job training and support will be given throughout the apprenticeship programme. You will attend college on a Thursday fortnightly and also be assessed in the workplace on a regular basis. Time spent training will be part of your working week.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.