Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
Kare Plus Ltd
Duties to include:
- Develop, create and design recruitment adverts on a range of social media platforms & the company website
- Use creative ideas on all platforms to promote the brand
- Arrange, attend and advertise events to promote the brand
- Update the company Website
- Arrange, attend and advertise recruitment
- Attend meetings relevant to recruitment and marketing
- Work in partnership with management in all area of positive promotion of the brand
- Answer incoming calls & liaise with both internal & external stakeholders
- Engaging in Company training and events
- Create and/or complete weekly reports relating to Marketing and Recruitment promotions
- Reporting to Senior Management
Kare Plus Preston, is fast growing company, with a range of opportunities which will be arising. One of which will be a Marketing and Social Media Position. It is the aim that the successful candidate will remain in post at the end of a successful Apprenticeship. In additional, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside a recruitment agency and domiciliary service. Both services have office-based roles that may interest the candidate.
You will be required to work with a small supportive team, of a range of ages and personality.
You will be required to have initiative in this working environment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- IT Literate
- Ability to manage social media platforms
- Good organisational skills
- Friendly and warm
- Motivated to learn
- Creative Flair
GCSE at grades C/4 or above in maths & English or equivalent.
Full training will be provided on an ongoing daily basis and when required. You will be working towards:
- Digital Marketing level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills if required
A work-based tutor will be allocated to you to support you throughout the programme. You will be expected to attend college one day per fortnight on a Thursday. Time spent training will be part of the agreed contracted hours of the working week.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.