What will the apprentice be doing?
- Social media marketing
- Content creation
- Creating blogs and posting for website
- Campaigns for target audience
- Email marketing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within the exciting, fast-moving marketing industry.
You’ll get hands-on experience in all areas of digital marketing, from content creation to social media, SEO, and advanced analysis. Our curriculum is designed around standards set by industry leaders to deliver the knowledge and practical skills employers need most.
Learn by doing with our technical training. You’ll put theory into practice with hands-on activities in five 2-day SMART Classroom sessions.
- COURSE 1: PRINCIPLES OF ONLINE & OFFLINE MARKETING (PART 1)
- COURSE 2: PRINCIPLES OF ONLINE AND OFFLINE MARKETING (PART 2)
- COURSE 3: PRINCIPLES OF CODING (PART 1)
- COURSE 4: PRINCIPLES OF CODING (PART 2)
- COURSE 5: GOOGLE ANALYTICS
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to be kept on full-time by the business.
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Creative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential