You will be working closely in a support role with both the UK engineers and in the future with supporting distributors to produce the required materials to assist communications and marketing efforts.
You will also get extra training to enable you to complete your work successfully.
- Sales order processing workflow
- Customer service support
- Field Engineer support
- Marketing communications materials development, physical and virtual media
- Sales channel support UK at first but also EU
- Articles, PR, advertising trade magazines and online
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Creation of social media content
- Planning communications schedule
- Working closely with the internal marketing team to deliver seamless marketing content
- Oversee the administration and management of marketing materials and assets of the marketing folders in the shared drive
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers and co-workers
- Preparing delivery notes in addition to sales and service quotes
- Communicating with customers through various channels, including social media
- Processing customer orders
- Raise sales invoices by calling out to customers to update our records regarding devices in use and identifying opportunities for increased sales and promoting products with outbound sales calls following scripts. Including webinars and direct communications for customer support via Teams
- Act as first point of contact in house for service customers and dealers
Opportunity to progress onto management position after successful completion of your Degree apprenticeship.
Starting at £22,000, you will have the opportunity to increase to £25,000 after a successful 3-month probation period.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook, and Word Netsuite. Training available if not proficient
- Strong problem solving, administrative and communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able and willing to quickly learn and become proficient with new computer and phone systems and processes
- Must be a strong team player, willing to do whatever is required to help other team members meet customer needs and achieve company goals
- Must enjoy working on multiple tasks throughout the day and able to transition quickly to different types of tasks
- Cooperative with an intuitive attitude
- Articulate, engaged, and motivated
- Astute and accurate
- Polite and effective
A Level 3 qualification in a relevant area in any grade.
Acceptable qualifications include:
- A-levels in one or more similar subject;
- Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject;
- International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in a similar subject;
- BTEC Extended Diploma in a similar subject;
- A Work experience route (2-3 years) in a similar subject-related role
Note: “Similar subject” relates to areas directly relevant to or commensurate with “Digital and Technology Solutions”
As to what constitutes a ‘similar subject’ this would therefore typically be areas such as but not limited to Level 3 digital apprenticeships, A-Level/BTEC Computer Science, Information Technology, Networking, Software Engineering, etc.
Note: Learners must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here: https://www.enic.org.uk/Qualifications/UKQRS/Default.aspx
- Degree (Level 6) Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
The programme offers a fully funded degree programme, delivered by QA Apprenticeships and accredited by the University of Roehampton, working in partnership with Cisco. Degree Apprenticeship means you work and study, learning by applying academic study to CAE tasks and roles.
Every apprentice will work towards Cisco Certified Networking Associate to give you a clear foundation understanding of the technology we work with.