After a period of training with your manager, your day to day tasks may include:
- Google Ads set up & optimisation
- Social media management & paid media
- Auditing technical SEO and content
- Conducting keyword research
- Assisting with the creation of monthly client reporting
- Attending client meetings
- Brainstorming ideas for new and current accounts
- Writing blog posts for the GLO website
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be a digital marketing manager on the completion of their degree.
Apprentices will develop a full range of marketing knowledge and skills for campaign planning, execution and analysis.
- Get a degree in Digital Marketing absolutely free
- Get paid while you learn
- Get invaluable hands-on experience in a fast-growing digital marketing agency
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must live in the UK
- Google Ads Certifications
- Facebook BluePrint Certifications
- Google Analytics Certifications
- MOZ or SEMRush SEO Certifications
It is crucial for applicants to be interested in learning about digital marketing. The successful candidate must have excellent written and verbal skills, a creative mind and a real want to work in this fast-paced industry.
- A self-motivated personality
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Passion for digital marketing
- A creative mind
Due to the sheer volume of digital marketing apprenticeship applications in 2020, we are only accepting applications from digital marketing apprentices with over 120 UCAS points (from 3 subjects) and/or digital marketing experience.
- Minimum 120 UCAS Tariff Points (BBB at A level or equivalent)
- GCSE (or equivalent) maths and English grade C/4 or above
You will undertake a BSc (Hons) Degree Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing with our training partner Anglia Ruskin University.
Apprentices who successfully complete the Degree gain accreditation with the Institute of Data and Marketing (IDM). The IDM is a world-renowned Institute offering relevant, practical learning, and professional qualifications, helping businesses build the skillsets to succeed in a constantly evolving industry landscape. Accreditation of this course recognises that the syllabus is approved by the Institute and offers its students the opportunity to take an IDM Certificate qualifications to enhance their employability.
The degree is also accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) which offers additional membership benefits beyond graduation.
Apprentices who complete this degree will be equipped to:
- Lead on the creation of a digital marketing strategy
- Recognise and respond to business opportunities and customer requirements through a range of digital channels (such as social media, websites and email)
- Employ content marketing and campaign management principles, and financial and analytical tools, to deliver successful initiatives that meet the needs and aspirations of your organisation