The role is the primary client facing role for client's marketing and social media requirements and demands a blend of creative and digital expertise and account management finesse.
The role reports to the GM and is principally responsible for ensuring operational efficiency and timed delivery in the following areas:
- Social media channel management
- Overseeing digital asset creation including video for digital marketing campaigns
- Delivery of branded marketing assets and overseeing asset integration to campaigns for brand partners and music artists
- Managing marketing requirements for live streams via video platforms including channel moderation and operation streaming software (Streamlabs)
- Overseeing platform operations for live streams including channel moderation
- Responding to consumer and partner queries via the website and socials
- Project management for client marketing and social activations with a focus on live streams on Twitch with support from the wider team and operation of project management software ( Asana)
- L4 Project Manager
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Manage ad campaigns and ad spends on social media channels
- Operate a Twitch channel and streaming video to Twitch, Facebook live and YouTube
- Digital content creation knowledge
- Understand computer 3D graphics, VR technology and experiences using VR applications
- Knowledge of operating project management platforms like Asana or MS project
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage several simultaneous projects.
You’ll need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in maths and English.
- L3 Digital Marketer Standard