Driving Passsion - A Carrer with GC Motors.
Are you enthusiastic about cars and strive to be the best then we can offer you a fantastic career opportunity with all the support and expertise you require.
Whether it's Sales, Service, Bodyshop or Administration GC MOTORS is here to support you all the way in your career within the motor industry.
The average day will be fast paced with a varied workload, so good time management and plenty of enthusiasm & attention to detail is essential. An interest in prestige cars would be advantageous and candidates that can demonstrate an understanding of online digital marketing is preferred.
What You'll do:
- Organising Company spreadsheets/systems containing product data including stock numbers, advert stock numbers, wheel lists, whiteboard
- Daily Sales meeting and updates
- Reporting on the company website and related partner website analytics
- Maintain the company’s website via our content management system
- Preparing, reviewing and editing vehicle spec checks and online adverts
- Assist with the photography of vehicles for display and advertising
- Writing and verifying product descriptions and advertisements
- Supporting with social media planning & content creation
- Promote, at all times, the GC Motors culture of quality and excellence and deliver the experience our customers expect
- Exceed customer expectations at all times
What We Are Looking For:
- Numeracy and literacy must be at a sufficient level to enable the job holder to use basic IT programmes, maintain accurate records, and produce basic analysis and reports. Full training will be given on the Content Management system and CRM system as required
- Due to the nature of our business a full driving licence is preferred
- Confident communication skills (written and verbal), self-motivated and proactive
- Demonstrable interest in or previous experience of sales or marketing would be beneficial
- Collaborates with colleagues and senior staff to agree scope of tasks and responsibility within a confidential working environment
- The job holder is required to continuously develop their skills through their apprenticeship studies and professional training. All employees are required to maintain personal health and safety responsibility in line with training provided
The successful candidate will have the opportunity for a permanent position upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- The person should express a confident ability to use phones and have a basic knowledge of Microsoft office
- Preference will be given to an individual who already has a natural flair for digital marketing and social media
A pass in English and maths at GCSE level or equivalent is required.
This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)