What will the apprentice be doing?
- Updating website with relevant information.
- Updating LinkedIn with relevant news & articles.
- Reviewing business performance on Google Analytics.
- Producing monthly marketing report.
- Maintenance of corporate identity.
- Producing sales & marketing literature either using hard copy or digital sales media.
They will work well with the Sales Manager as well as the company Managing Director, supporting teams and business partners to develop business to business initiatives on time, on budget, and be able to report on their impact.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will be working towards the Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship standard.
- All delivered within the work place via online training and at Colchester Institute Campus.
Potential qualifications for this standard include:
- Google Analytics IQ
- CIM Level 3 Award in Digital Fundamentals
- CIW – Data Analytics
- CIW – Social Media Strategist
- Dot Native
- Google Squared
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Due to our continued success and growth within other countries and market sectors, we are looking to proactively expand and develop our digital marketing platform. Therefore, we require a capable and driven Digital Marketing Executive with the confidence, ability & initiative to become a key part of the Sales & Marketing team. The position will ultimately lead to the candidate leading the company’s marketing initiative as a marketing executive.
Reality CheckThe work will be primarily based at the site in Ardleigh, Essex, and it is essential that the candidate has the ability to get to and from work on time. Although the candidate will be based at the Ardleigh site for the majority of the time, there will be instances where they will be expected to attend trade shows which may involve travel to Europe, Asia or any other part of the world. Travel to these trade shows would not last for anymore than a week at a time & may occur 2 to 3 times a year maximum.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Self-motivated, Knowledge of social media, Knowledge of Wordpress
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent 5 GCSEs including maths, English & IT or science (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential