What will the apprentice be doing?
- Reporting to our Content Strategy Manager, you’ll be working on a range of creative campaigns and projects, ranging from websites through to SEO.
- Be involved in projects from the outset to gain an understanding of the end-to-end process, from documenting client’s requirements, scoping projects to ongoing delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Creating and managing visuals & graphics to work alongside social campaigns
- Analysing and reporting on the success of campaigns
- Using SEO strategies as appropriate in content writing to maximise digital success
- Working collaboratively with other teams to deliver digital campaigns
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of clients and their competitors to look for ways to further develop marketing campaigns
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship
- Training is a blend of online and face to face sessions. These include group and 1:1 interaction with a Specialist Tutor and workplace learning
- Off-the-job training is conducted weekly
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A route to permanent employment or a higher level apprenticeship.
- As a business, we’re always growing and developing, not only in our numbers, but also in our team too. We encourage personal development, supporting our team in exploring new avenues, refreshing their skills and attending seminars, training sessions and relevant events.
Reality CheckOur culture is fun, friendly and inclusive – we all work together to achieve our goals. With a comprehensive multi-channel approach, our team work collaboratively through every task. Culture is fundamental – we work hard but ensure we enjoy ourselves along the way, with team members driving their own career path.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Creative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade C/5) Essential