Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Shadowing key marketing activities and making the most of digital channels to improve commercial performance
- Defining SEO strategy, identifying opportunities and making recommendations
- Performing keyword research for content and campaigns
- Keeping up to date with latest search engine trends and changes
- Creating content and copy for different audiences as well as overall content strategy
- Using keyword research and analytics to identify new opportunities
- Contributing to improving website UX and customer online journey
- Planning digital campaign content for product promotions
- Social media
- Email marketing and automation
A career in Digital Marketing with Milk tree Digital.
Can you commute to the location?
- Experience in digital marketing
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas and results to colleagues
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills to work on multiple projects, prioritise workload and achieve deadlines
- Excellent written language skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, a proactive approach and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team, adapting where necessary to achieve results
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)