Digital Marketing Apprenticeship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying new business intelligence or conference opportunities that will help the company reach its goals by assessing the disruptions, drivers, opportunities, and threats impacting industry and the associated commercial opportunities
- Planning your time to meet tight research, production, and marketing deadlines
- Writing focused, technical conference agendas
- Building stakeholder engagement with the organisations needed to deliver your agenda
- Developing and maintaining a LinkedIn marketing strategy
- Tracking, measuring, and reporting on marketing performance
- Developing online and physical conference branding with external designers
A career in Marketing.
Can you commute to the location?
- Outstanding written and verbal communication used as a tool to build relationships
- Experience in consultative sales
- An understanding of digital marketing principles
- To be comfortable working to deadlines and targets
- Competently managing many moving parts to deliver something exceptional
- Commercially minded
GCSEs in maths and English or equivalent.
You will receive the following qualification:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)