You will learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you are organised, creative and love to communicate, this is the programme for you.
About the company:
Our client provides their customers with Industrial IT solutions, from hardware and software through to implementation and support. They manufacture a specialist range of data monitoring products designed with, and for their customers.
Their remote monitoring applications and solutions support businesses to monitor machinery, construction, asset management, environmental, building, instrumentation and sensors, and water.
They work with some of the world's leading and largest businesses, as well as small niche players and have thousands of systems in service across more than a dozen countries.
This is a great opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects.
Your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Working with and learning from Citcom Marketing
- Social Media management and engagement
- Researching topics in order to write Blogs and website content
- Writing copy for website content and Blogs
- Working with SEO
- Creating reports using analytics
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer.
The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start to your professional career within the marketing sector.
A full-time permanent position is available on completion of the apprenticeship.
- You will have a passion for digital marketing
- You will have an interest in technology
- You will have a high standard of written English
- You will be proactive
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- You will be confident and professional
- You will have a good working knowledge of Social Media
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who is not afraid to ask questions
To be considered for this role, you must have GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English and in three or four other subjects.
You would look to have gained a GCSE / BTEC / A Level (or equivalent) in Business Studies, Media or Marketing.
You will be enrolled onto the Level 3 Digital Marketing apprenticeship standard and work towards gaining a City and Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics.
You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.