TINKER TAYLOR are the Midlands leading, specialist video content agency. They are ambitious, hardworking, responsible and fearless in their approach.
They are on the lookout for someone who is tech savvy, a social media enthusiast and someone that is career driven to start within the digital marketing industry.
Tinker Taylor are a small, close knit, happy team, with an 'extended family' of freelancers so someone that can bring good energy, is hard working and curious.
A day to day can consist of various roles and responsibilities but here are a few:
- Identifying opportunities and helping our Creative Director with her ambitious growth plans
- Improve productivity by improving our processes on the digital platform
- Explore opportunities for the business on multiple social channels
- Produce branded GIF’s and cut short videos
- Writing content across multiple forms, with creativity and flair
- Follow up on potential opportunities via phone and email
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business.
We work with clients in the public and private sector delivering video content that drives sales, marketing, recruitment and awareness campaigns, as well as educational content for the NHS, with a specialism in Genomics.
There is scope for rapid career development for the right candidate. We are looking for someone who sees this as an exciting opportunity to develop their career in a thriving and exciting field - because that is exactly what it is! You will be supported, mentored, helped in any and every way we can - we want you to succeed and to be happy.
This isn't a 9-5 typical role, they are flexible with working hours and are currently working from home (unless out filming), but eventually will return to their studio in Digbeth. Depending on circumstances this could be a 4/5 working week.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enjoys working independently
- Apple MAC user
Desirable but not essential:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Premier Pro
- An interest in software development
- WordPress knowledge would be beneficial, but not essential
- Strong work ethic
- Tech Savvy
- Loves all things social media
- Problem solver
Ideally 3 A Level's, GCSE grades A-C/8-4 or equivalent as well.
This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the workplace for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)