You will learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If your organised, creative and love to communicate, this programme is for you.
About the Company...
Our client is are a growing Recruitment Agency based in Birmingham City Centre. Working with employers to supply their staff and support with a recruitment process.
Our client is looking to grow their team and would like you to join them on this fantastic journey, working as a digital Marketing Apprentice.
The company require a proactive digital marketing apprentice, this is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
1) Strategic marketing- social media, email campaigns
2) Preparing case studies
3) Assisting sales
4) Web mgmt.
5) Data cleansing
6) Admin duties
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including MTA Cloud Fundamentals and MTA Network Fundamentals, these are globally recognised certifications, you will also gain a City and Guilds Diploma in Coding and logic and mobile and operating systems. This will also extend to business processes and project management.
Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position with the employer after the apprenticeship is complete.
Benefits working as an IT Apprentice with Intequal.
- You will be entitled to a NUS Card which means discounts at local high street stores, restaurants, travel & many more!
- All of our training is done remotely & online so no need to spend out expensive travelling costs traveling to college one day a week.
- You will gain a recognised qualification as a Level 3 Digital Marketing with on the job training.
- You will get support from our team of tutors that will be with you every step of the way to help reach your career goals.
- They are looking for someone who wants to be involved in the business.
- Someone who will get stuck in and help with all aspects of the company
- Be Creative and Resourceful
- An interest working with people with learning disabilities
- Confident and professional
- Knowledge of Social Media
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career.
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE maths & English, and in three or four other subjects.
You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business studies/Marketing.
Training ProvidedYou will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.