The role will work closely with the team to develop and support our wider marketing campaigns, both internally and for our clients.
Tailor our messaging to amplify our impact through social media and email campaigns and champion a data driven marketing approach
The primary responsibility of this role is to develop and implement digital marketing plans to maximise the reach of all our work and support revenue generation targets
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Oversee our corporate social media presence maintaining a consistent tone of voice and act as the voice of the organisation online
- Daily management of all Blueprint Film social media channels
- With assistance from our content team, produce all marketing content
- Grow our following and increase conversion rates across multiple social media platforms
- Monitor online conversation around subjects relating to our work, engaging with online audiences and responding to website and social media commentary as appropriate
- Manage and deliver client social channels
- Act as the organisation’s source of expertise on its email campaign management system (MailChimp)
- Produce compelling email campaigns to drive action and deliver results to support our marketing strategy
- Manage the organisation’s mailing lists and advise on growing these lists
- Act as the organisations source of expertise on all PPC campaigns
- Produce our campaigns, including campaign optimisation, reporting and analytics
- Monitor and develop partnership opportunities to drive referral traffic
- Manage and deliver client campaigns
- This role is an apprenticeship with the view to becoming a full time position and we will train our successful candidate accordingly
- We are a small team and you will be a big part of it, therefore we are looking for someone who really wants a career as an arts administrator/project coordinator
- In the current circumstance the role will mainly be working from home, so an incredible discipline and work ethic is needed
- An analytical mind, able to assess marketing campaigns and be adaptable if things aren’t going to plan
- Account management aptitude. You’ll need to be organised and you’ll need to be nice!
- Able to co-ordinate and produce content for internal and client Social Media accounts
- Excellent writing skills, both formal and informal style
- Basic production/design skills. Maybe you know your way around Photoshop, or make simple films for fun
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of Pay-Per-Click advertising campaigns
- Experience in delivering social media campaigns
- Excellent team working skills
- To be innovative / creative / inquisitive to push forward new initiative, and not fear failure
- A desire to learn new skills, new software and systems, new industries, new ideas and philosophies will all be a large part of the work with Blueprint, and as part of the apprenticeship
- A strong interest in emerging digital marketing techniques, technologies and trends
- Confident personality to influence people in person through written communication and over the phone
- Ability to take initiative, plan and organise workload to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Understand and always adhere to Blueprint ethos and aims
- Commitment to equality and diversity
- Willingness to work flexibly to achieve project/company objectives
- Commitment to own learning and professional development
- 3 A-levels grade D and above or equivalent level
- Degree which subject can enhance skill, knowledge and experience to the role
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
Our training delivery is based on a blended model of face to face every 4 weeks, monthly classroom webinars, online courses, video and remote contact through phone, skype, email and our eLearning platform. This means that our learners have the guidance they need as well as the flexibility to learn around the requirements of their jobs. We find that this approach reduces disruption for the learners and their line managers, giving everyone the best chance of benefitting from the training and completing the course.
This course is very heavy on knowledge modules and vendor qualifications which we tend to deliver as online courses followed by exams. Currently we offer:
- Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
- Level 3 Certificate Marketing Principles
- Level 3 Certificate Digital Marketing Business Principles
- Google Analytics IQ
- Dot Native Certification
We support the learners through these using face to face (or group) based training on a monthly basis and the arrange webinars to support the learners around the specific courses - so one of our software tutors would do some webinars around CIW for example. This is supplemented by online learning across LinkedIn Learning and multiple online vendor platforms and materials.
It is a requirement that all learners do at least three courses so we can take some out if you’d prefer but wouldn’t recommend that. In addition to this learning we also give learners access to reading materials and video to allow them to supplement their training with us.
Each learner will need to put together a portfolio as part of the apprenticeship and this is where they have to be able to show that they are doing at least two of search marketing, search engine optimisation, e mail marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and Pay-Per-Click. This does mean that we will need to ensure that, as part of their role, they are covering this requirement so it would be great to get that planned in before the roles are promoted. Obviously, we’ll work with you to ensure that this is all planned into the apprenticeship from the start.
The end point assessment includes an employer reference, the portfolio, a synoptic project (which is role appropriate) and an interview. As part of the training we would give the learners the opportunity to do mock projects and interviews with a qualified assessor to ensure their readiness.